Many exciting new additions are coming to Walt Disney World over the next few weeks! Here are the details you’ve been waiting for.
Opening May 27th:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris–You can now experience the safari at night! There will be a perpetual sunset throughout the night so that everyone can be there when the sun goes down. FastPasses are now available.
- Tree of Life Awakenings–See the iconic Tree of Life lit up with magical images of the wildlife from the base of the tree.
- Tiffins Waterfront Restaurant–A signature dining experience described as “a global culinary expedition” that must be tasted to be believed.
Opening May 28th:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Jungle Book: Alive with Magic–This limited-time engagement will make Discovery River come alive with the sights and sounds of India as you watch your favorite characters from Disney’s hit movie The Jungle Book appear on water screens and barges. FastPasses are now available for the two shows (9:00 and 10:30) nightly through July 2nd. Dining packages at Tusker House and Tiffins which include a pass to a reserved seating area for the show are also available.
Opening June 17th:
- Soarin’ Around the World–The very popular hang gliding ride gets a new film showcasing sites from all over the world, replacing the original Soarin’ Over California film. FastPasses are now available.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular–The most elaborate fireworks spectacular ever seen at DHS will also include video projections and special effects that will give guests the impression that they are on Tatooine, the Death Star, and other familiar locations from the Star Wars films. There will also be beams of light that will create giant light sabers in the sky!
- Magic Kingdom
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire–A new stage show arrives at the Cinderella Castle forecourt which will star Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy as they invite friends from around the world to a celebration. Songs and characters from “Tangled” and “The Princess and the Frog” will be featured.
Opening June 21st:
- Frozen Ever After–Guests at the Norway Pavilion will be able to visit the kingdom of Arendelle for the first “Summer Snow Day” celebration, Troll Valley, and Queen Elsa’s ice palace. This boat ride replaces the Maelstrom ride. FastPasses are now available.
- Royal Summerhus–Queen Elsa and Princess Anna return to the Norway pavilion in a newly constructed meet-and-greet building. There will be NO FastPasses for this experience.
- The Norway pavilion will now open at 9:00 a.m.
With so many new things to see and do, we can’t wait to get back to Walt Disney World. The agents from The Mouse Your Way will be at the front of the line for all of the fun new attractions and shows when they open! If you want to get your own trip set up and see things for yourself, please use the button below to give us your information and we will be happy to help you with your vacation for FREE!