Our cruise clients are always excited to have the opportunity to meet some of Disney’s most beloved characters aboard all Disney Cruise Line ships. Here are some tips to find your favorite Disney friends on board!
Photo Ops with Favorite Characters
Kids and kids-at-heart can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and capture the moments with photos. Although subject to change, Disney Characters that may be seen on a Disney cruise include:
Please note that some locations are designated as photos locations only. At these places, autographs are not allowed due to time constraints. Please check with the onsite Character escort for more information.
Guests should check their Personal Navigator newsletter or the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app for the daily schedule of Character Appearances and locations—once onboard the ship. Guests can also dial 7-PALS from their stateroom phone or check the digital board in the Lobby Atrium for more details.
Available on all Disney cruises, a final farewell lets Guests share goodbye hugs and snap some last-minute pictures of beloved Disney Characters before their cruise vacation draws to an end.
On select sailings Guests can start their day by joining some of their favorite Disney Characters for breakfast.
- Select 7-night or longer sailings with at least 2 days at sea feature a Character Breakfast on one morning of the cruise. This breakfast is a ticketed event and Guests should check the Personal Navigator on the first day to determine ticket distribution locations.
- The Disney Junior Character Breakfast is presented on 7-night or longer sailings with at least 2 days at sea departing from U.S. domestic ports. While appearances may vary by sailing, typically Jack, Sophia and Doc McStuffins are part of the Disney Junior Character Breakfast.
- VIP Characters appear on 7-night or longer sailings with at least 2 days at sea departing from non-domestic ports (including Alaskan itineraries). On most sailings VIP Characters will include Mickey Mouse and his pals Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto.
- 14-night transatlantic and Panama Canal sailings feature a Character Breakfast with VIP Characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto).
- A character breakfast is not currently offered onboard any 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-night sailings.
Royal Court Royal Tea
Experience the royal treatment at this magical tea party exclusively aboard the Disney Fantasy. While dining, Guest will enjoy storytelling, singing and dancing–as well as visits from some popular Disney princesses. The fanciful menu includes a selection of herbal teas and 2 delicious courses-one sweet and one savory. Every child receives a distinguished assortment of gifts as a keepsake of their teatime experience.
This is a specially priced experience, available for an additional fee:
- Children: $210
- Adults: $69