Today Disney Cruise Line revealed its 2016 summer sailings, announcing its first-ever British Isles cruise, plus ports of call in more than 15 European countries! In addition to the British Isles, DCL’s tour of Europe includes cruises in the Baltic, Norwegian Fjords, Iceland, Greek Isles and the Mediterranean.
The 12-night British Isles voyage on the Disney Magic departs from Dover, England, visiting destinations in Scotland, Ireland, France and England. Here’s a sampling:
- The majestic beauty, iconic castles and Highland culture of Scotland
- The merry, cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland
- The culturally rich and romantic Paris, France
- The birthplace of the Beatles and the British Invasion in Liverpool, England
- The charming countryside of Guernsey, one of the Channel Islands
Of course Europe isn’t the only awesome locale you could visit in the summer of 2016. Disney Cruise Line is also revisiting favorite destinations elsewhere around the globe including Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
Contact us at The Mouse Your Way Travel for quotes or to book your summer 2016 Disney Cruise Line vacation!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-883-1535, ext. 24