Disney Cruise Line has just announced some exciting additions to its itineraries for 2012. You will now be able to enjoy a Disney Cruise from New York, Galveston, Seattle, and Hawaii. Here are the newly-announced itineraries:
- New York, NY
- 8-night cruises to the Bahamas, including stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, Nassau, and Port Canaveral. While at Port Canaveral, everyone on board will get a 1-day Park Hopper ticket and transportation to the Walt Disney World theme parks!
- 5-night cruises up the New England coast into Canada, including the ports of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- 2-night cruises at sea for a sampling of life aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship.
- Galveston, Texas
- 7-night cruises to the Western Caribbean, including stops at Grand Cayman and Mexico’s Costa Maya and Cozumel.
- Seattle, Washington
- 7-night Alaska cruises, including stops at Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchican, Alaska, as well as Victoria, British Columbia.
- Los Angeles, California
- 7-night Mexican Riviera will continue from Los Angeles.
- 7-night Pacific Coast cruises will visit San Francisco, San Diego, and Ensenada, Mexico.
- 15-night Hawaiian cruise includes stops at Hilo; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai and Ensenada, Mexico.
- Port Canaveral, Florida
- The Disney Dream will continue to sail 3-, 4- and 5-night Bahamian cruises. The new Disney Fantasy will offer Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, beginning with the maiden voyage on March 31, 2012.
For more information, be sure to check out The Mouse Your Way Travel’s Disney Cruise Line News and Updates page. To book your Disney Cruise adventure for these or any other itineraries, contact us at (800) 883-1535, ext. 24 or email@example.com.