If you are interested in booking any dates in 2011, here is the information that will help us get you an accurate quote:
- Dates of travel (or range of dates, if you are unsure)
- Number of adults and number of children ages 10-17, ages 3-9, and ages infant-2
- Disney resort or resort category (Value, Moderate, Deluxe, Deluxe Villa) which interests you
- Days of park tickets you need
Do you want Park Hopper tickets? (they give you the freedom to visit more than one theme park per day)
- Do you want to add a Dining Plan?
- Do you want to add the Water Park Fun & More option to your tickets? (credits for both Disney water parks, Disney Quest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course)
Remember that all it takes to book your trip is a $200 deposit. The remaining balance is not due until 45 days before your arrival date. If you cancel your trip before final payment is due, you will get a full refund.
Also, remember that there will be no discounting yet for the 2011 dates, but we will monitor your travel dates for any future discounts. We will apply those future discounts and get you the lowest price available for your vacation package.
Please contact Tim & Jenny at The Mouse Your Way Travel for quotes or to book your Disney vacation: (800) 883-1535, ext. 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org